We're living when we're learning.
In our home school, we use various methods and materials, but our pursuit is always the same: to learn about God and our place in His heart and His world.
This spring we're using:
- KONOS to explore earth science
- Monart to learn how to draw
- Hymns for a Kid's Heart to dive into the world's great Christian hymns
- A Child's Story Bible to explore God's Word
- Math U See to learn the basics
- Spectrum workbooks to learn the other basics.
- listening to Jonathan Park adventures to supplement science
- grooving and boxing on the Wii, splashing in the pool, and boogeying at the roller rink for gym
- reading at least 30 minutes independently each day.
Come along with us as we learn...walk with us.