4.21.2011

I Love Looking Back

When I went searching for Easter ideas on my old blog, I found so many precious gems there--and not just about Easter. As I paged through my entries, I stumbled up on picture after picture of my sweet little ones growing up. Melted my heart. So I'm inspired to blog a little more about everyday life. That might not be so interesting to you; sorry about that. But where available, I'll try to include tutorials and other suggestions.

Here's a shot from a recent reading from Travels of the Zephyr. The children learned about the Native Americans of Oklahoma and built their own tepee from household items. Precious!

2 comments:

Alice said...

i always love reading your blog and keeping up with your family, what you're doing, what you're learning. it inspires me :)

Deb said...

Thank you, Alice. You're always so kind :)