2.21.2011

This Week's Menu

photo credit


I did fill in my menu for the week, and I shopped for it tonight. There's a few inches of snow coming, so the entire neighborhood was vying for space in the aisles of the grocery store, but I made it home in time to put in a batch of blueberry scones for tomorrow morning. MmmMmmMmm...if they make it to morning.

So just in case you're stuck for ideas, I thought I'd throw up our dinner menu for this week.

Monday
leftover fried chicken
mac and cheese

Tuesday
roasted salmon and potatoes
steamed asparagus
salad

Wednesday
creamy pepperoni ziti
steamed broccoli
garlic bread
salad

Thursday
Mary's pork chops
mashed potatoes
garlic green beans

Friday
spaghetti and meatballs
garlic bread
salad

Saturday
lime and old bay chicken
roasted squash and zucchini
roasted potato wedges

Sunday
split pea and ham soup
Joy's beer bread
salad

No comments: