3.11.2011

Used to Be's


photo credit

I used to be thin    I used to be blonde     I used to be cute      I used to be creative    

I used to be wealthy     I used to be intelligent     I used to be a working professional

I used to be fun    I used to be wanted     I used to be needed     I used to be cute

I used to be outgoing     I used to be outspoken     I used to be a leader


photo credit

Then I was wiped clean

Really, truly clean

I was made new


photo credit  
      

Now I am found     Now I am brought back from death     

Now I am loved      Now I am redeemed       Now I am lovely

Now I am full of life      Now I am joyous     Now I am humbled

Now I am beautiful     Now I am blessed     Now I am worthy

Now I am full of His confidence        Now I am made new  




photo credit


If anyone is in Christ she is a new creation!

  

1 comment:

Whispers and Wishes said...

Deb, I'm not much for in your face faith, but this is truly beautiful... Thank you for sharing.